MENU

Home Fitness

Home fitness is hot. Everyone wants to be in shape, eat better and look and feel great.  Not everyone can or wants to join a gym. Not everyone wants to or has the time to go out for a 5 mile walk every day.  I know I'm one of those people!  I want to get fit and eat right, but I want to do it my way.  The way that works for my life.  Part of this great change has been due to my new Fitbit.  It's awesome.

I wear it all the time - no this is not a commercial for it I promise, but I have lost so much weight because of the knowledge and motivation from a simple fitness band.  Eating really great food and lower calories and making up my own recipes.

 Fitness Band Home Fitness


No DVD's required. No strict workout plans. No leotards, yoga pants or fitness mats.  Just make it work for you life so it can last a life time.

How much did I lose and some great Fitbit info I'm happy to share at: How It Worked Out For Me


 How Fitbit Worked Out For Me