MENU

Life Is Good With Coffee

Life is good with coffee and coffee mugs filled with the first steaming cup of coffee through my last hot cup of coffee makes it even better.  I am a coffee lover morning through night.  It doesn't keep me up and I can't say it is the caffeine I need, I just love the taste of coffee.  I think better with a cup of coffee in my hand.  Sitting in my kitchen, working in my office or just taking a ride - a mug of coffee is probably right near by.



The only thing I love more than coffee, are the fun coffee mugs I buy.  Some make a statement, some are decorative and some are just cute and make me smile.  



Personalized Coffee Mugs


Pets Paw Prints  Cowgirl Hearts

Smile on, life is good.  Enjoy a cup of happy at least once a day.  If coffee isn't for you, then grab a cup of tea, a mug of hot chocolate and marshmallows and put a happy face on your mug.